The Lime Academy Trust believe, very strongly, that the wearing of school uniform encourages a sense of belonging to the school community for children and fosters pride in school and themselves. Uniform is designed to be appropriate for school wear and promotes the correct attitude to learning.
Boys & Girls
Navy and lime tipped jumpers or cardigans are worn with grey trousers or skirts.
The Trust will provide a tie, free of charge, to all new reception children. This is to be worn with a white button up shirt or blouse.
The branded jumpers and cardigans are available online via www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/pns (along with other items). Shirts, skirts and trousers can be bought from any supplier.
PE is an statutory subject within the Primary National Curriculum. As such, it is essential that all pupils have their correct PE in school. Our PE kit consists of:
- Plain white t-shirt or navy tracksuit sweatshirt
- Plain navy shorts or navy tracksuit bottoms
- Black plimsolls for indoors
- Training shoes for outdoors
- Black or navy tracksuit and jogging bottoms will be required in the colder months